Reservations & Before Arrival
- By making a booking online or over the phone, you agree to our policies.
- Deposit Required: first night rate of your reserved stay.
- Two night minimum stay required
- Holidays, week of holidays, and Spring Break require 3 nights minimum. Thanksgiving requires a 4 night minimum.
- 2017 holiday dates are defined as 3/10-3/19 (Spring Break), 5/25-5/30 (Memorial Day), 6/30-7/5 (Fourth of July), 8/31-9/4 (Labor Day), 11/22-11/27 (Thanksgiving), 12/22-1/2 (Christmas and New Years).
- 2018 holiday dates are defined as 3/9-3/25 (Spring Break), 5/25-5/28 (Memorial Day), 6/29-7/8 (Fourth of July), 8/31-9/3 (Labor Day), 11/21-11/25 (Thanksgiving), 12/21-1/1 (Christmas and New Years).
- Last minute, one night stays are considered depending on the cabin and the date. An additional “cleaning fee” will be added. The cost of cleaning is $35 – $125 depending on the cabin. Call the office to reserve those one night stays which are considered on a case by case and cabin by cabin basis.
- Checking in before 4pm or checking out after 12pm (noon), without prior permission, will incur an additional FEE of $100 per hour. Please note, early check-in can only be determined the morning of arrival and a late checkout is rarely possible. If our cleaners arrive at 12pm (noon) check out time and find your personal belongings, they will be bundled up and placed in the living area and Cabins in Broken Bow is not responsible for them. If we can not reach you we will contact the local authorities.
- Only persons with a valid charge card can make a reservation and that person must be present during the entire stay. Understanding they are also responsible for any and all damages that occur during the reservation.
- Remaining Balance: At 9am, fourteen days (30 days for holiday stays) prior to arrival date your credit card will be charged the full reservation amount (minus your first night already charged). At that time your directions and key code instructions will be sent to you via the email address you provide. If for any reason, full payment is not processed by 13 days (29 days for holidays) before arrival, the booking will be cancelled without deposit refund.
- Reservations made 14 days (or 30 days for holiday stays) or less before your arrival must be paid in full and are non-refundable.
- Properties may be switched if the dates of stay are outside the paid in full due date. There is a $25 reservation change fee to change properties. Dates of stay may be shifted one time for no additional charge if the dates of stay are outside the paid in full due date.
- Once a booking is within the balance due window (14 days before arrival or 30 days for holidays), no refund is given for cancellation, pet cancellation, military discount, repeat guest discount, or service cancellation for any reason. In addition, lodging can not be switched, nor dates of stay moved. All reservation adjustments must be made before this time. Note: If booking a massage, memory package, flower service or painting party, once the appointment/order is confirmed, your credit card will be charged for the amount of the service/goods and is non-refundable for any reason.
- You must be 21 years old or 18 and active military to rent a cabin. We reserve the right to request picture ID as age verification at our discretion.
- Rates shown for each cabin are with the understanding that occupancy will not be greater than the defined “maximum occupancy” per cabin on CabinsinBrokenBow.com — failure to comply will be an additional $100 per person/per night charge and you will be asked to leave the property. These maximums are set for fire code and insurance purposes and can not be exceeded for any reason, no matter the age of the guest.
- We are not liable for third party service or unforeseen amenity “down time.” Examples of such services and amenities include, but are not limited to water, electric, cable, satellite, wifi, internet, appliances, electronics, and hot tub. We, in good faith, attempt to make sure all advertised features are available during your stay, but as with any home, outages happen unexpectedly. We will address all concerns within our control as quickly as we are able upon notification through phone, text, and email but Cabins in Broken Bow can not guarantee usage of such items.
Check-In & Check-Out
- Check-in 4:00pm
- Check-out 12:00 (noon)
- Minimum 15-day notice required on cancellations, 30 days for holidays. If cancellation is more than 14 days out from arrival date, or 30 days for holidays then a $50 cancellation fee is kept from your deposit, and the remainder refunded to your credit card.
- Cancellations made after 9am on the 14th day before arrival (30 for holidays) are charged 100% and non-refundable for any reason.
- All cancellations require email notification from you to us and email must match the email listed at time of reservation.
- Weather is not a valid option for cancellation unless stated by the National Weather Service or State Government authorities.
- All cabins are marked with Pets “yes” or “no”.
- A $25-$50 nightly fee is added to your reservation when you inform us that you are bringing your pet(s) to our pet friendly cabins.
- $25/night covers up to two dogs.
- $50/night covers 3-4 dogs.
- The maximum pet allowance is 4 per cabin.
- No Pet fee added to your reservation indicates the person making reservation did not notify Cabins in Broken Bow that a pet will be in the cabin and can incur a $100/day fine and possible eviction.
- Pets are not allowed at the cabins that do not allow pets. Pets on these properties will incur a $100/day fine and eviction.
- Pets are not allowed on the beds or furniture. A minimum cleaning/damage fee of $100 will be assessed for failure to comply with this policy.
- After a reservation is paid in full, pet fees are non-refundable even if no pet is present during stay.
- No smoking inside. Failure to comply will be a $100/day charge.
- No tents or RV parking/hook-up on cabin property. Hooking up an RV will be assessed a $100 per night fee in addition to an over occupancy failure to comply fee of $100 per night/per person, if applicable.
- No glass, soaps, creams, oils, bubbles, lotions, food, rocks, toys are allowed in the hot tub. Failure to comply will be an additional $100.00 cleaning charge and an additional night charge at the cabin as cleaning these products takes multiple hours and cycling to completely remove from the hot tub system.
- No gun firing of any type (including BB guns and airsoft) is allowed on cabin property. Evidence of such will be reported to proper authorities, you will be charged for clean up/damages and you will be evicted.
- No fireworks on cabin property.
- No tossing wood into fireplaces. Please place wood on the grates gently, waiting for the flames to die down enough to do so safely. Throwing logs into the fireplaces creates impact fractures on the refractory panels that is dangerous and costs $300 each to replace. Any impact damage found upon checkout will be charged to the account on file.
- No locking deadbolts. The keyless entry will keep the property secure upon checkout or while you are away. This will save you potentially hours waiting for a key to be taken to your location or a charge for a locksmith.
Damages Includes: broken items, stained linens or furniture.
- All cabins are inspected before your arrival.
- Any damages found at the cabin after your check-out will be charged to the credit card on file. The amount of this charge will be determined by estimated repair and/or replacement costs. Once final resolutions are made, receipts will be provided and any over charge of funds will be credited back to the card on file. If costs are above already charged amount, the remaining due will be assessed to the card on file.
- It is your responsibility to do a follow up inspection at your reserved cabin within two hours of arrival time listed on the reservation and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to report any issues. If the matter is something needing more immediate attention, call and text us at 580-212-3555. This includes broken items, stained linens or furniture, appliances not working, etc. Reporting damage after your departure or after we contact you and charge you is not valid.
- Stained or torn linens or furnishings will be charged at least $150 and can be up to the cost of equal replacement.
- Hot tub covers average $500+. Please do not jump, sit, stand or play on the hot tub covers, they will break. All hot tub covers are inspected prior to your arrival.
Intentional or malicious damage
Cabins in Broken Bow reserves the right to determine if damage to or loss of items in the cabin is due to negligence or malicious intent. If negligence or malicious intent is determined, guest will be charged accordingly for damages.
Cleaning Fees The cost of cleaning is included in the price of your cabin. Extra cleaning can range from $50 to $125 if your cabin is not left in “tidy” condition. Examples of “tidy”:
- All trash (dirty diapers) put in outside trash cans and covered.
- No pet hair found on furnishings.
- Dishes washed or soaking in hot soapy water.
- No cigarette butts or trash, including pet droppings found on cabin property.
- Furniture arranged in original location.
- All cabin amenities (games, toys, decorations etc.) put away neatly in their original condition.
- No food left on: grill, stove top, countertops oven or microwave.
- No spills or “accidents” left unattended.
- No bodily waste left for clean-up.
- Items (non-perishable) found in the cabin after your departure are kept for one week. If we have not received a call or email from you about your items, they are donated to the local charities.
- We will mail your items back to you for the cost of total postage plus $25 handling fee.
- A mandatory incidental service fee of $30 is included with each reservation and covers area emergency services, trash pick-up, supplies left in cabin, minor accidental wear and tear. (Damage to sheets/towels by body massage oils or lotions are excluded).
- Any damages beyond this description to cabin, cabin contents, or cabin property are not covered and guests are liable for damages.
- Accidental Damage Defined: An unexpected and undesirable event resulting in damage or harm to an item in the cabin or an unforeseen incident.
- In the case of an accidental event, please call and text 580-212-3555 to let the office know what happened. This MAY prevent an extra charge.
Our area is abounding in natural beauty, a wonderful place to relax, explore, and enjoy the sights and sounds. Please remember, however, that we do share this incredible rural, forested area with local wildlife, fauna, and insects. We urge you to keep this in mind when booking with us and packing for your trip.
- Cabins in Broken Bow is not liable or responsible for wildlife and/or insects found on or in the rental properties or surrounding area.
- Cabins in Broken Bow is not liable or responsible for wildlife and/or insect bites, stings, or damages associated with bites or stings.
- Guest is responsible for using appropriate repellent, clothing, and medical supplies in case of allergies.